Friday 2 March 2012

UNEASY

Lately I have this some kind of stress, maybe post-traumatic stress et causa blablabla, or just stress acute et causa blablabla. You don’t need to know lah kan. I think my body can’t take this stress and whenever I stress, I will feel nausea and want to vomit. Fortunately I have this strong stomach, so whenever I feel like throwing up, I can hold it back. Throwing up is not a good thing you know. Later it can cause malnutrition. hahaha... okay no kidding teha. Yes I feel like throwing up, nausea, lots of thing to do and blablabla. I am stress.

I will back to Malaysia this 5 March 2012, but I feel like I don’t want to. Yes, aritu aku eager nak balik, tapi sekarang rasa macam tak nak balik. Balik nanti pastilah kena soal jawab dengan FBI, pastu nanti ada wedding kawan aku, dah tentu aku akan pergi, pastu nanti jumpa kawan-kawan lama nanti ntah-ntah mereka berprasangka buruk dengan aku kan. Whatever lah people, yelah saya kan pura-pura innocent whatsoever depan mereka.

I am sorry if you think I am fake in front of you, I am sorry if my action is not synchronize with your logical and critical thinking and I am sorry if you think outside the box about me. I am sorry if you that hurt because of what you think. I know sometime us girls are illogical, irrational. Are we still friend or not? Am I forgiven or not? I am a forgiving person, I will forgive you of what you think of me.

Well. at least I have this thing called Ipod nano and Itouch, all I need to do is plug the earphone into my ears and turn it on to the maximum volume. That’s why I called them my boyfriends.

No comments: