Friday 2 March 2012

YOU CRY, I FEEL IT TOO...

I keep remind myself that verily after every pain/hardship there is ease/relief. Yes, this is from surah Al-Inshirah. And I believe in every words that ALLAH swt said, because HE is the ONE who can keep HIS promise to us.

So my dear friend, I know how you feel, we all know how you feel, you cry, I cry too... we all have the same emphatic.

This is what I got from Hilal Asyraf, he wrote this and it relief me a little bit, not a lil’ bit actually, it make me relief a lots and lots. Make me happy and ‘terus semangaddd’

"Aku juga punya kesusahannya, punya ujiannya, tinggal aku percaya, itu semua daripada DIA, mustahil DIA menzalimi hamba-hambaNYA. MAka sebagai balasan percaya, yang aku lakukan adalah terus berusaha”

I think I owe this guy a lot. His words keep inspiring me to be a better person. May ALLAH swt bless him and his bride to be.

So, my dear friend, I hope you will be strong as Badang, may ALLAH swt bless you, don’t worry, HE will help you too. *HUG*

signature2

No comments: