Wednesday 25 April 2012

JEALOUS MUCH...

Aku bosan, jadi apa kata aku try update blog ni lagi untuk kali ke-2 hari ini. Yeah baby, I rule my own blog.

So... I am so jealous, jealous and jealous, watching my friend at my age getting married, one by one, engaged, and completing half of the deen. Yes I am jealous.

But, why am I so jealous when I am so demand ??? I want a husband who I am feel comfortable with like a brother. And I don’t find any of my male friends, even my ex that quality that I’ve been searching for... I am awkward with them, they look alien to me, and I look German to them.

So to male out there or XY chromosome karyotype, treat me as a FRIEND, not as GIRL... If you see me as a girl, you are so wrong. Ok, maybe I am XX chromosome, but it doesn’t mean I am weak, tears factory, or a weirdo. Ok I admit, I am a weirdo. But I am no freak okay.

I will never find any comfort with this XY chromosome as long as I am XX chromosome, except for my abah and brothers lah. Owh maybe I am a gay ?? You know what, you maybe right, but hanging out with my GIRLSFRIEND doesn’t mean I am GAY. Hello, look around please. And look at me... I am moslem,  my partner or hubby should be XY chromosome.

So what about XYY teha? They are male to, only with extra Y. As long as he is in control, then it’s ok. You know... they tend to be criminal, especially rapist. Aku tak kata, tapi kajian yang kata.

Okay... although I said I am not going to marry before, or I am not ready whatsoever (memang tak ready pon), but, truly deep inside my heart ... PERLU KE KAHWIN? Hokeyh aku agak jealous, tapi aku jealous kejap je bila tengok gambar sebab aku tak rasa aku mampu untuk pikul beban rumahtangga  kat bahu aku ni, dah lah terbeban dengan benda-benda medic nih. Jatuh bahu aku,sape nak reposisi ?? Kalau dengan reposisi boleh bantu hilangkan beban takpe jugak kan.

Solution, kahwin lah korang, aku ada lagi banyak cita-cita menarik yang aku nak capai... Sebab aku nak jadi DOCTOR. A very great SURGEON and a DAUGHTER. :)

signature2

No comments: