Saturday 14 April 2012

Okay... I got soooo bad news last night, but I get over it, very quickly, without feeling anything, heartless as usual, cold, try to be cool maybe, chilling myself with ‘Battleship’. Saving my weep, crying and sobbing. Hide it with a smile, a very sweet one.

Alright then... I just lost 400+++ gb of my life and I am heartless with it... and I bluff, I am sad.

But you know what, I think I am more mature now, compare to before this. There is a story, when I was 19 or maybe 20, back in 2009, I was so crazy with this korean drama Boys Over Flower, the drama was amazing, it have 25 episodes, I followed the drama, I download it and I saved it in my laptop. So, one day I cleaned up my laptop, get rid of old files yang tak guna and unconsciously I deleted that ONE FOLDER PERMANENTLY... I didn’t realise it until I rechecked my lappy, there you go, my most favourit korean drama, it gone FOREVER. Kau ingat senang ke nak download weyh, aku kena stay up a few night to download em’.

So, when I realised I download the drama, I was totally lost myself, I cried, I weep like kucing hilang anak, and I don’t get over it. I rolling on the floor, and my houssies which are my girlfriends, they called me lunatic. It just a drama Fatehah, get over it, you can download a new one. Yeah I can download em’ again but the effort I put to download the whole drama was just priceless (that was my thought at that time). A few weeks later, I back to normal. Agak lama jugak lah nk get over and move on, sebab benda mengarut tu kan. And I think my houssie (which I told her the whole story how I lost my data) must feel very very strange sebab I am not rolling on the floor and weeping like a widow when she knew it.

Well... I am sad and I feel miserable. Maybe I can retrieve my data back, maybe not, okay let just hope I can. I will bring the hdd to it centre and let the expert figure it out. Kalau nak suruh aku yang figure out alamat nya memang macam kasi beruk bunga lah. owh eh betul ke ???? Papelah. Well let take it to the bright side, maybe this is just a growing up part to be more mature and responsible.

signature2

No comments: