Thursday 26 April 2012

WHAT SHOULD I DO...

what_should_I_do__by_Ducksale

A friend of mine, who is XY chromosome, of course, the one and only XY friend that I really-really comfort with, guess what, he is going to engage this MAY!!! Next month you! next MONTH! I am so happy for him, and he is going to get married soon.

But, before we end our conversation just now, he made me to promise him that I have to get married before him.

OKAY... Why should I the one who is going to marry before him? Dia yang tunang dulu. BENGONG. Dah lah tak nak “NO” as an answer. Gila je lah mamat nih.

Getting married is not an option, but a must kot zaman dulu-dulu. Until now I don’t understand, why people at my age is so desperate to getting married, desperate here is not a bad word. If you have someone (like my friend here), have a job, settle down, and ready to build a family. Kawen je lah…! :)

Ni aku, study tak abeh lagi, settle down? settle up ade lah aku nih, terumbang-ambing di langit biru, ikut angin nak tolak aku pergi mana, yang penting akan aku coba untuk lawan angin tu supaya aku tak drift jauh dari track yang aku tengah lalu sekarang, semangat kena kuat. Dan aku takde calon sebab aku demand sangat kan, walau benda yang aku demand tu satu je yang aku nak.

Jadi my dear old friend, macam mana lah Puteri Hang Li Po nak kahwin kalau Sultan Mansur tak masuk meminang. Sultan Mansur tak muncul lagi, dia penakut lah kot sebab Hang Li Po ni suke main redah. Asal boleh je.

When the right time come, insya-Allah, I am not someone who decline or deny a marriage... and I can’t say ‘NO’ right. ;p

signature2

No comments: