Saturday 7 July 2012

BELIEF...

At this age... I should think more about a marriage like my other friends. But thanks to you my ex, I never believe in marriage.

Not like I against it, or whatever... Today I learn a new lesson, you can trust and love someone, but you have to put 1% doubt in him/her because when he/she betray you, you will not feel so hurt or feel the pain. Hey... love yourself more before you love other. When you love yourself, you won’t hurt yourself aite.

Okeyh... I kinda love myself when I am all single. And I realise, I am not forever alone, I have myself, I have friends and the best thing that I have is my Faith, my Belief to my God Allah swt. HE is always by our side aite?

Yes I love be a single woman. I am still young what. I should explore this world. I should be a surgeon. I should go travel and do charity. I should be me. I shouldn’t be sad because of a man. That’s stupid. I am cool the way I am.

Today I just realise that I love being single very very much. I love it.

paperKELIP : I miss you mom, every single day and night... Every breathe... I love you. I love you. I love you. My precious mom.

No comments: