Thursday 6 September 2012

CONFESSION...

I have someone I like. Yeah I really like him. I like him so so much.

I confessed to him last month and that was the stupidest thing that I have done. And I am going to back off. I mean, I am REALLY REALLY NEED to back off.

This is sad. This is not reality. I like him but yeah he don’t seem to like me back and I embarrassed myself by confessed my feeling to him. And he is not even live in my real life. He just a fantasy. He is someone I met over the internet and he has been my pal-friend since then. So, he is not my reality aite?

My friend knew that I like this guy and she said that he is just a fantasy, he is not reality pon teha. Maybe I should forget about him or just be a good friend.

Maybe I like him, and maybe I am not pon. Maybe this feeling lied to my brain and my lust for love compromised with my mind to cheat my sight about love.

OR

Maybe I am like him and love him from head to toe.

Either way... This is not reality. This is a mere fantasy.

and I read about this Perigi Cari Timba thingy in I Luv Islam, and I think I just break a rule of syariat which is, If I want to confess my heart to someone, I should use a third party to send my message to him. And... apa yang aku dah buat adalah aku sendiri yang confess kat dia. Dan aku telah memalukan diri sendiri.

Baiklah teman... I will erase this feeling by having an affair with my books. By the way, in love with books is not that bad aite? Maybe I should just marry with them. Ahahaha.

paperKELIP : When I was little, I was so naughty, boyish and stubborn. My late mama will scold me when I did somethinf terrible as a girl. she said, "Fatehah, mama gave you the name as u are a girl, I not name you as Fatah okey, please act more like Fatehah not like Fatah".

signature2

No comments: