Wednesday 12 September 2012

HARD...

hard time

It’s seemed very hard to forget my fantasy. It’s so hard but I will never let my tears fall through my cheeks. It’s just a fantasy teha. The fantasy that’s not even real.

So I decided to ask my books, "Will you go out with me?? You can’t say no anyway, I will stuff you into my bag and bring you out. Then you will go out with me aite?"

Fortunately, the books said, they love to go out with me. They want my sticky hand to hold them and my finger caress the pages when I read them. They said, I am so kind to ask them the question because they love me too.

Maybe the books are more fantasy than him but my medical books never contain any fantasy material. So get back to reality... He is just a mere fantasy.

paperKELIP : People said time heal everything.

signature2

No comments: