Saturday 31 July 2010

LIMIT

Limited_by_Ann_NL

There always a limit when you talk or say something.

You can call me everything you like, you can fooling around with me. I don’t care.

But there is something that I really sensitive about, and that thing really hurt my pride and I have my own ego with the thing you said before.

I am not mad, really I can be cool but it really hurt. And you always bring the thing up, not just one or two time but almost every moment.

I still can chill with you, but there is a limit, because I am really hurt right now.

I don’t really care about other jokes but this one something.

Hey, I know I am not the one you can call as hot tempered person with boiling head or someone who have the heart of a dragon, I am not the type who can easily get hyped by some foolish reason, but I still can use loud voice to explain something. And when I used my loud voice, it doesn’t mean that I am angry or emo. Maybe that is how the way I am explaining thing.

I am not a person who always show my feeling to you, and it understandable if you don’t know me that much. And I really adore to keep it away from you.

paperKELIP: WTFillet with “JALAN KAKI PANTAS”?

signature2

 

No comments: