Thursday 28 April 2011

NIGHTMARE

nightmare_by_Luccas_pl

A last few days, I have this nightmare. I hate this kind of nightmare when you suddenly woke up from your sleep coz of the stupid silly dream.

This is a bad dream, a nightmare about someone I know from my daily life a student, and we often and WILL see and bump to each other. I am disturb by this nightmare, after this happening I am not seeing this person as he used to be, I can’t even face him. I hate him. I am sorry but I can’t help myself from hating this person.

Silly kan, you can just hate a person that you barely know just because of your nightmare. Owh yeah baby, he’s ain’t a bad person in my dream, don’t misunderstanding okay.

A dream is a dream. It just a trick played by SHaiton. But this dream, I just can’t accept it. Maybe I will forget about it when slowly.

By the way, when you asked me, can you forgive me Fatehah? I can’t... My heart is in pain. Nomu appa.

paperKELIP : Aku harap kan my sis of siete hermanas, you will find your happiness. I am happy for you dear.

signature2

No comments: