Sunday 30 December 2012

OKAY, WE ARE FRIENDS THEN

You are serious about want to be my best friend forever??

Okeyh, I get it. We are friends anyway... and when you meet me, don’t be shocked and fell into comatose state.

First of all, I am not that typical girl you used to meet and greet. I am tomboy in my own way. I wear a jeans, probably slim fit or skinny, my top usually not a blouse, I love to wear ROXY, Factor, Rip Curls kind of t-shirt. They maybe look kinda girly, but they’re not. I love to wear over size t-shirt, with cardigan. I usually wear a shawl, loose style. If I wear girly outfit, that’s mean I wanna look pretty and fail miserably.

Second, I love rock music. Any genres of rock. Indie, punk, alternative, psychedelic and whatever lah... I love Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead, Nell, Muse, Incubus, Coldplay, SCANDAL, Weezer and, who know, I just love em’ all.

Third, I am a freak with Japanese and Korean culture. I love the anime, korean drama, nippon dorama, their language, food and... DBSK/THSK/JYJ!!! I’m in LOVE with JAEJOONG!!!

Fourth, I love books. I love BOOKS!!! Sometime I think I will marry my books instead of a man. Well that could happen anyway. I rather marry my books than just a man. Duhhh~ Because they are wiser than any man I met so far.

I don’t hate anything in particular. Because to hate is to love and I don’t wanna love what I hate. I will keep myself natural, whether I hate or love something except for SHOES!!! I love SHOES. Who doesn’t love shoes is crazy. I love all kind of shoes, sneaker, wedges, heels, pump, flip flop, flat and boots. Just think about them make me excited. But, I only wear shoes that I really really like. The shoes have to be outrageous, a beauty, especially heels and wedges.

I am a little crazy, dumb and naive. But I am not pure like some girls. I don't know whether they are actually pure or dumb. But trust me, how can someone be pure and innocent when they study in Meds School.

signature2

No comments: