Thursday 21 November 2013

Almost A Year... What did I learn?

Almost a year I didn't update my blog.
I was, I am busy, busy to live a life as a student.
I passed all my theory exam, yay to me. 
I struggled to pass the exam and I proud with myself
finally she can do it.
I graduated and I become a Koas
I travel from one hospital to one hospital
I learned from the doctors, the nurses and the patients
I met new friends, I become friend.
The cycle continue... and 
I met this awesome doctor, my mentor.
He taught us to be a tarzan, when we outside
we need to think, don't depend on your book
depend on your instinct, use your logic
think outside the box
feel the patient, empathize them
make them comfortable
you are their DOCTOR.
you are a DOCTOR, don't make them think otherwise.

I am a DOCTOR, Insya-Allah.

No comments: